Wednesday 23 April 2008

Marsden Afraid Of Sex Scene Scrutiny

From: IMDB.com.

Actor James Marsden is terrified of on-screen sex scenes, because he fears receiving bad critiques of his love-making techniques. The Enchanted star, 34, has yet to be faced with the task of raunchy love scenes, but he admits he already cringes at the thought of being so closely scrutinized by the rest of the cast and crew. He tells British magazine Closer, "It's so embarrassing with everyone watching you. It's the opposite of romantic. I already feel like the crew are judging me, so imagine doing a sex scene. They'd be thinking: 'Ooh, is that how he does it in real life?' Awful! I don't know how I'd react if I was offered a part with a sex scene. My wife would tell me to do it, though. She wants people to see that I'm sexy."

No comments: