Friday 14 November 2008

Quotes from Hugh

From: ContactMusic.com

"I would very slowly put my legs out of the bed at 4am and have a pre-made egg drink by the bed. I would shake it about three times then go back to sleep. It was not a good look." HUGH JACKMAN on bulking up for his role in new spin-off movie X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE.

"Even at casual barbecues she always looks like a million bucks and has a great sense of glamour." HUGH JACKMAN is always impressed with pal NICOLE KIDMAN's sense of style.

HUGH JACKMAN was left stunned when a busty babe flashed her breasts at him in the middle of a Broadway show.
The Aussie was playing flamboyant Peter Allen in musical The Boy From Oz when the fan rushed the stage to show him her ample bosom.
He recalls, "She said, 'Hugh, I've always wanted to do this,' and lifted up her top. She had these massive tits.
"I p**sed myself laughing and said, 'I'm glad you got that off your chest.'"

No comments: