Monday 20 April 2009

Tempe, Arizona Wins 'Wolverine' Premiere

From: GettheBigPicture.net

The U.S. premiere of X-Men Origins: Wolverine will be held in Tempe, Arizona at the Harkins Cine Capri at Tempe Marketplace. The online contest to determine a winner came down to the Phoenix suburb and Davis, California on Friday, the final day of voting.

Hugh Jackman and the rest of the cast will forego their normal red carpet duties in Hollywood for the Arizona event on Monday, April 27th, and Jackman told USA Today he's very excited to be coming to the Valley of the Sun for the first time. “People were so excited to get involved, and it was just amazing.”

“I do love meeting the fans, particularly with these movies," he added. "I know how passionate they are, and I love to share it with them.”

We've been promoting the contest for a couple of weeks, and since the premiere is maybe ten minutes away from me, I'll try to get some red carpet coverage of some kind. I'll keep you posted...

No comments: