Thursday 16 April 2009

Pepperoni Flavored Wolverine Clip

Pepperoni Flavored Wolverine Clip
Posted using ShareThis

When I think Wolverine, I think delicious pizza. Ok maybe not, but I will from now on since Papa Johns Pizza (who refuses to deliver to my home unless I find some way to move it one block to the west) is hosting an exclusive new clip from X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It’s delicious.

The clip is a longer version of the now, very over played sequence you’ve seen in the trailer where Wolverine takes out a helicopter. Apparently before he took out the helicopter he also took out a heavily armored Hummer. As a Wolverine fan, I have a small problem with this clip. No it’s not all the excessive CGI and bad green screen work. Here’s the problem: When the chopper crashes, Wolverine is thrown free thus saving him from the fiery wreckage of the chopper. Why? If you’re making a movie about an indestructible character, shouldn’t you let him crash with the chopper and then maybe crawl his way out of the wreckage? I mean the whole thrown from the chopper as it crashes thing looks ridiculously unrealistic so why do it? This is Wolverine, you don’t need cheap coincidence to save him. Let him blow up with the helicopter, and then walk out singed but healed. What, you didn’t want to mess up his jacket? Lame.

See it for yourself. Watch the full clip over at Papa Johns.

No comments: