Thursday 2 April 2009

Wolverine Premiere Set For Small Town America

From: Imdb.com

Small town America will get the chance to host the upcoming X-men Origins: Wolverine movie premiere as part of a new competition.

The place winning the most votes in a new online poll will get to host the film's star Hugh Jackman and his castmates - and the screening before the film is released in cinemas in May.

Fans are being asked to visit the film's official website and vote for their town - the place with the most votes wins.

And Jackman thinks it's a great idea: "These movies are for fans... and I just think what better way to kinda say thank you.

"I hope we go to some place I've never been in my life before."

The premiere is set for 27 April and the winning town will be announced the week before.





I think if you just go to X-MenOrigins.com, it might take you a while to find the map. Here's the real link, so put a vote down for your hometown.

No comments: