Saturday 23 May 2009

Jackman's Mean Prank On Co-star

From: imdb.com

Lynn Collins is wary of working with Hugh Jackman after he played a saucy prank on the set of X-men Origins: Wolverine.

Aussie actor Jackman was determined to embarrass Collins, so he tricked her into wearing a skintight outfit in front of the cast and crew.

But Jackman is proud of the stunt - and thinks it was such a success, movie fans would pay to see it.

Collins says, "We were on this location and Hugh came up to me and said, 'You know, we've seen some of the dailies and we just think that your outfit needs to be skimpier.' He was like, 'So, we found something for you. We put it in your trailer. Can you please try it on?'

"There was a gaggle of men and so I go into my trailer and there is a silver spandex dress, and I had this panic attack. I was like, 'Oh, my God, they're all standing in front of the trailer, so I have to put it on.' I put it on and it didn't fit. It was so tight, it was horrible and highly embarrassing. I opened the door and everybody was cracking up, and Hugh was like, 'April Fool's.'"

But Jackman insists the practical joke would be a good money-spinner: "I love that you put it on and didn't slap me in the face. If we put that on the DVD extras, sales would go through the roof".

No comments: