Friday 1 May 2009

MaryAnn Johanson keeps posting about Wolverine

From: flickfilosopher.com
Written by: MaryAnn Johanson

4th thing I can tell you about ‘Wolverine’ that doesn’t violate the review embargo -- and it’s TMI!

I would probably totally do Liev Schreiber (aka Sabretooth) before I’d do Hugh Jackman. It’s true!

5th thing I can tell you about ‘Wolverine’ that doesn’t violate the review embargo

Tim1974 is going to be really disappointed, because while Wolverine offers us a quick, at-a-distance, and-it’s-CGIed-anyway glimpse of mutant cock, there are no vulvas onscreen at all.

last thing I will tell you about ‘Wolverine’ that doesn’t violate the review embargo

I did not hate Ryan Reynolds in this movie. Shocking!

My review of X-Men Origins: Wolverine is embargoed until 12:01am Friday, but look for it then.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

MaryAnn's review will be up on the review's section of the Wolverine site, along with many other reactions to the film.

No comments: