Monday 15 June 2009

Paquin To Bare All On Screen As Vampire Prey

From: imdb.com

Fans of Oscar winner Anna Paquin are set to see a whole lot more of the former child star when she bares all as vampire prey in the second season of her hit TV show True Blood.

The actress, who was just 13 in 1994 when she claimed a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in The Piano, admits she's getting more adventurous as waitress Sookie Stackhouse in the hit series - and she's planning to strip for the cameras and her real-life boyfriend, co-star Stephen Moyer.

She tells Eonline.com, "I get more naked this season than I did last season... It's not an issue for me."

But she wanted to make sure she looked trim and toned for the risque scenes: "I'm very careful about what I eat, and I work out a lot. My costume entails bathing suits, short-shorts and nude scenes.

"I don't want to be perpetuating the myth that women actually do look exactly like the way they look in magazines and on television through absolutely no effort!"

No comments: