Monday 3 August 2009

Berry: 'Motherhood Makes Me Sexy'

From: imdb.com

Halle Berry has credited motherhood with helping her land the title of Sexiest Woman Alive.

The Oscar winner was handed the award by men's style magazine Esquire last year and was initially baffled by the honour.

But she's now convinced it is being a mother to 16-month-old Nahla that has made her more alluring to the opposite sex.

Berry says, "I think those things are kind of silly because nobody is the sexiest anything, so I asked them to let me write my own article to poke fun at the label.

"What I thought was interesting about them choosing me was that I had just had a baby, so it was all about saying that motherhood can be sexy - that was the important thing.

"I do feel sexier because I'm now more in line with my purpose for being on the planet. When you feel empowered, to me that's sexy."

No comments: